OUR GOLD REFINING PROCESS:
- Step 1: An initial estimate is provided using the latest XRF technology that determines the purity of your gold.
- Step 2: The gold is weighed in the customer’s presence and embedded stones (if any) are removed.
- Step 3: The gold is weighed again and melted in the state-of-the-art induction furnaces.
- Step 4: Once the gold has melted, it is cleaned, dried and weighed again
- Step 5: A final purity check is given using XRF technology.
- Step 6: The purity percentage is established, which will determine the gross value of the gold.
- Step 7: The customer is given a price estimate, along with the details of the assessment.
- Step 8: The estimate is carried out when the customer is satisfied.